"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

*sniff* *cough* What a week! *cough* *sniff*

Despite our best attempts to prevent, it got into our house unnoticed. One day we were fine, then over the next few days we dropped like flies. First Braxton, then me, and last but not least even the Bergen with the strongest immune system (Justin) succumbed to the dreaded head cold. I'm so over the snotty little nose that will not leave Braxton. I realize this was part of the package when I signed on for motherhood, but seriously - I'm over the snot!!

Our week has consisted of Kleenexes, thermometers, coughs, cold medicine (for the lucky unpregnant people in the house), voices that sound like lifelong smokers, and overall misery.

Head cold! You are no longer welcome!

We did have a very fun weekend despite our sniffles, and hopefully I can get pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment