Several ladies from church were able to attend, as well as my mom, Gwen, Shareina and my friend Kristin. I was so excited they were able to coordinate the shower for a weekend when my mom was already planning to visit!
Our adorable diaper cakes and edible cake. Gibson's is on the right and mine is on the left. We still have it all put together in Braxton's room.
My mom got to meet many of the ladies from church and put faces to the names of the ladies I talk about from Bible Study, church and the musical.
Shower games. Oh yes. We smelled the diapers. I may never be able to eat some of those candy bars again.
Gifts for baby Kaden and Freddy.
We were blessed with new little outfits, sleepers, blankets, hooded towels, burp cloths, and lots of socks (which is good because in KS you don't put socks on your kid until October so we didn't have many! lol). So so fun!! :-)
I love this sweater!! I call it the "little man" sweater because it looks exactly like something Justin would wear.
Gwen, Kristin and SheriLynne surprised me by buying the playmat I had been drooling over (yes, I know - only pregnant moms drool over things like playmats!)
With Little Miss Katy (even though it took me being a full step above her to be taller than her!). She's in Music Man and sweet as can be!


No comments:
Post a Comment