James's "I'm a big, brave soldier saving the world" pose!
Stephen's "Dude! Do you have any idea what time it is?" pose! (it was like 12:30am!!)
Lisa's "Do you realize I have to be at rehearsal in 7 short hours" pose! I was doing the same face...just behind the camera. lol!
I spend all afternoon making this onesie for Braxton. Then at rehearsal right before we left for the airport, he drooled so much, the red sharpie smeared everywhere! Including all over MY shirt (I had him in the baby carrier)! Oh well. It's the thought that counts, right? It was so late, I forgot to take a picture of the back, but it had a big Army star on it and it said HooAh!
Braxton chilling with Uncle Stephen in the baggage claim. He absolutely loves Uncle Stephen! Its kind of funny the way he is nothing but smiles and giggles when he sees him!
All bundled up and ready to go home in the frigid early early morning air (it was nearing 1am by the time we left the airport!)

No comments:
Post a Comment