First time trying rice cereal! Funny story. So when I was at the store trying to decide which cereal to buy, I decided I was going to be a good mama and buy him the whole wheat cereal instead of the rice cereal. It had to be better for him, right? Well, thank goodness for grandmas who scream "NOOOOOOO" when you tell them just how great of a mom you are for "starting your baby out right." Apparently whole wheat cereal can majorly mess up the stomachs because its a two grain cereal and you have to start them on single grain. Who knew? Not me! So I dashed to Leekers and picked up single grain rice cereal and that is what you see pictured here.
We found him like this when he was playing in his boppy. Gotta love the hands in his pockets! Not to mention the "what up dawg!" expression!

No comments:
Post a Comment