"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Monday, November 30, 2009

In Everything Give Thanks

This year I am thankful for:

Cute pictures. :-)...

Aunts that Braxton likes... (sorry Lisa...hard truth)

Blond hair Bergen babies...
(This is Braxton and Colby, Craig and Esther's youngest)

Sweet smiles and chubby cheeks...

Little cousins who are growing up too quickly...
(this is Abby, Craig and Esther's youngest daughter)

Cool Uncles for my cool baby...

Lots of fun firsts...
(this is Braxton's first thanksgiving meal: a real sweet potato!)

My incredible family...

My sweet friend, Rachel, who I have spent the last 17 Thanksgivings with...

My precious baby...

That Braxton has a cousin that is only 3 weeks older than him...

Babies that prefer fingers to pacifiers...

Babies that are constantly entertained by...

The crazy Aunt...And I guess I can be thankful for my sister who is finally as into theater as I am (told you it was fun)...

Two boys that I love dearly...
(And after about 5 minutes of holding them both, I was very thankful I don't have twins!)
Nieces that I can be crazy with

These are just a few of the many things I have been thankful for. I am so in love with life. It's not always easy, it's not always pretty...but it's life. And I couldn't be happier.

Thank you, Lord for moments, good and hard; the people, those that bless and those that try; and for the provisions, abundant and those that have made us trust You more. You never fail and you certainly know how to give Your children good and perfect gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment