"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Bergen!

On July 10, 2010, Justin and I had the honor of being involved in Brandon and Amanda's wedding. Justin was best man and I was "maid" of honor. What a joy and a privilege to be able to be with our best friends while they united their lives and love forever in Christ. Brandon and Amanda had a beautiful ceremony that was so uplifting and every aspect of the ceremony pointed others to our Heavenly Lover. Marriage is such a beautiful picture of our relationship to Christ and I am so blessed to have friends (who double as family!) who strive to make their marriage reflect that picture.

The day began with getting ready! Our dresses were wrap style dresses and we couldn't figure out the dresses so the bride had to show us how to do them...while getting her hair done. :-)

Me with one of my best friends Shannon. I love how after spending a week with Shannon I always feel Spritually refreshed and ready to take on the challenges of the world!

Helping the bride get ready


I love how in this picture you can see three best friends who are absolutely giddy with excitement!


Final touches!

This is me with Hope, the little girl I nannied. Her mom did our hair and makeup for the wedding (and did an amazing job!). We had to kill some time so we decided to do girly pictures. :-) This one is my favorite!

Two of my best friends! Amanda + Ivy + Laura = Sweet friendship! :-)

The beautiful ceremony

By far the longest kiss I've ever seen at a wedding. :-)



Off to the honeymoon!


Braxton got changed immediately after the wedding because if was so hot. Here he is sporting Uncle Ryan's hot pink tie.

Pastor Franks and Josh Maness cleaning up the fireworks that were used to send off the newlyweds!

The two Mrs. Bergens: Best Friends, "Sisters", and now cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment