"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Before I Became a Mom...

Before I became a mom I had long hair
(At Justin's cousin, Melissa's wedding in Meade. July)


Now I have short hair that is spit up and drool free most of the time! :-)
(At Christian Youth Theater summer camp last week)


Before I became a mom I never had to plan chores around naptime. Or do chores around another human being! (I can't wait for the day when he folds the laundry while I take a nap :-))


Before I became a mom, I gave cute outfits or blankets as shower gifts. Now, thousands of diapers into my journey of motherhood, I only give diapers. But at least I dress them up nicely. :-) This is a diaper cake I made for my friend's mom who is having a little girl. It's not as creative as the one Myra and the girls made me, but it was the most I could do in the time I had! :-)


The front of the cake

2 comments: