"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week by week...

Well. I have a LOT of catching up to do on posting pictures! Sorry for the month hiatus I took from posting. It's been a very very busy month! But I'm determined to stay on top of posting this month since I know for many of you, this is your link to Braxton's life! In the posts below you will find a lot of pictures about our July activities! Enjoy!


6 weeks old and loving his pacifier! (or as we call it "silicone magic")


7 Weeks old and still in his jammies!


"But I love my jammies, mommy!" (this was the week he started really smiling!)


8 Weeks old. I don't have a documentary picture from this week because we were gone all week at the Christian Youth Theater summer camp. I choreographed the show (along with my amazing friend, Ivy who actually taught the kids the dances...brave soul!) and was the leader of Our Gang (the little little kids program). Somehow after taking care of 32 5-7 year olds every day I was too exhausted to remember to take a picture of my own baby during this week!

But here he is on spirit day with me, wearing our team color (blue...just in case you missed that ;-)) in the only form I could find once I remembered it was spirit day! :-) So he looks like a miniature biker...don't judge...I was running on very little sleep and no caffeine! :-)


2 months old and showing off the big Braxton smile we're growing very accustomed to! I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment