"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

He loves his daddy!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Justin and Braxton from the last month!


Dressed appropriately and all ready to go! This "daddy's helper" was on his way to Grandma and Grandpa Bergen's to "help" chop down a tree!


"Mommy said I couldn't ride on it, so I just have to sit here and look like I'm having fun. How many more years before I can get one, dad?"



This is their new favorite game. Sledding. Braxton lays on the piece of cardboard and Justin pulls him around the house. The baby book says it "helps them strengthen their neck muscles and gets the baby ready for forward motion." Whatever. We just found it to be cheap amusement! :-)


"Crawling is going to be so cool!"


No comments:

Post a Comment