"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Saturday, August 15, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

Braxton had a horrible tummy ache this morning and after gas drops, holding him on his belly, rocking him, listening to him "whine" (I call whining the grunting, groaning and squirming he gets when he's uncomfortable) for a couple of hours, I put him in the swing because I had to get some important projects done by their 3:00 deadline! To my utter shock and disbelief, he quieted right down! We turned on the music and he even got sweet and pleasant before he fell asleep!

Now, I feel it is important to explain the cause of my utter shock and disbelief. :-) For the past 2.5 months anytime we put him in the swing...no anytime we even took him anywhere near the swing he would start screaming bloody murder. We had no idea why! All I do know is that today, the swing gave me an hour and a half of peaceful bliss!

I took this video for Braxton's Grandma Bergen, so she could see that he did enjoy his swing! (sorry if anyone gets seasick watching it. I didn't realize that my zooming in and the swing motion would create that effect!)



Look how peaceful he is! I still can't believe he actually went to sleep in it! Wow! I hope this new love of the swing sticks around!

No comments:

Post a Comment