"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ohhhhhh yeah!

I love shopping! Anyone that knows me, knows that! :-) But when it comes to buying kids clothes, I usually get really frustrated. Super cute clothes, that's for sure, but they are way over priced, especially considering they only wear them maybe 6 months (if you're lucky!)

Well, I heard a rumor that JCPenneys had all of their summer clothes on clearance. I love OshKosh brand and all of Braxton's clothes from there have held up really really well, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to check it out. Boy oh boy am I glad I did! I wound up getting most of Braxton's "play clothes" wardrobe for next summer for...are you ready for this...$16!!

Spoils of War!

This is my favorite outfit! I figured we had enough football stuff, so a little basketball wouldn't hurt anything! :-)

My receipt. lol! I'm a little excited, can't ya tell?
Spent $16.86
Saved $64.20
oooooohhhh yeaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment