I'm 15 weeks 4 days!! You can kinda see baby bump through the clothes now (especially if I'm not wearing black), but most people still can't tell I'm pregnant. Which is ok...they say whatever weight you gain before 20-weeks is not baby weight. :-) So far we're still -10 when it comes to weight lost since we found out I was pregnant (I've put back on 5 lbs though!). Yay morning sickness!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Baby Belly Pics!
I'm 15 weeks 4 days!! You can kinda see baby bump through the clothes now (especially if I'm not wearing black), but most people still can't tell I'm pregnant. Which is ok...they say whatever weight you gain before 20-weeks is not baby weight. :-) So far we're still -10 when it comes to weight lost since we found out I was pregnant (I've put back on 5 lbs though!). Yay morning sickness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! You're almost 4 months along. That's crazy. Looking good!
ReplyDeleteYay for gaining weight! Oh wait, did I just say that?! :)
ReplyDeleteI usually don't really start "showing" (well, at least to most people who don't know me) until around 20 weeks and then I just pop and there's no more hiding it. But that's okay because there a BABY in there! :)
Are you feeling the baby move yet? That makes all the morning sickness *so* worth it.
We celebrated Christmas early because of family gatherings that won't allow us to do it any other time this week. But originally Brad wanted to do Christmas TWO weeks ago because he couldn't want to give me my gift! lol I made him wait, though. :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, my pictures don't look any better than yours! I'm having trouble figuring out how to format them, so for now they end up in straight rows!
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Welcome to an interesting world... :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you and baby are doing well. Congrats on your college graduation!
K.
you're glowing! you look good :-)
ReplyDeletelove you and merry christmas!
p.s. don't you love how being pregnant is the one excuse for baring your midrif to all? haha!