We have a busy week ahead of us with festive celebrations and family get togethers. Beginning tonight! I have a fun evening planned with a few of my close friends at my house. We're having a "formal" dinner and then watching Christmas Shoes. Hopefully pictures will follow, but if I don't make it back to a computer before the New Year...Merry Christmas to you all from the Bergen Family!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Merry Christmas!
We have a busy week ahead of us with festive celebrations and family get togethers. Beginning tonight! I have a fun evening planned with a few of my close friends at my house. We're having a "formal" dinner and then watching Christmas Shoes. Hopefully pictures will follow, but if I don't make it back to a computer before the New Year...Merry Christmas to you all from the Bergen Family!
O come, O come, Emmanuel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment