My big Christmas surprise came in the form of a box full of blue. We had our gender ultrasound on December 16. I had been anxiously counting the days to twenty weeks since the afternoon I found out I was pregnant (you think I'm joking! I'm not!). The night before the ultrasound I had a quick change of heart and opted not to find out. Instead, I wanted Justin to surprise me with the news Christmas morning. My reasoning is the dads rarely get to do any of the surprising when it comes to baby things. We aren't going to have many more of these big moments in life and I'd rather hear this special news from my husband, not some ultrasound tech who is tired, grumpy and wishing she would've gotten a snow day (she actually said that as I laid down on the ultrasound table. Nevermind that this is a big day for us!!). It was fun to do something a little different, but those were the longest 9 days of my life! :-)
On one hand, I was surprised Kaden was a boy...on the other hand, I wasn't. The whole pregnancy my gut has said boy, but my pregnancy symptoms have been completely opposite of Braxton's so I kind of figured it was a girl. Either way I knew I would be elated - I just wanted to know!! :-) Thankfully he didn't make me wait long on Christmas morning. Enjoy the video! Sorry it's kind of long. I didn't feel like editing. :-)

We can't wait to meet you Baby Kaden!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment