On Tuesday evening, Justin wrecked his motorcycle after his brakes gave out on him. He has very severe road rash, but it is healing and it's looking better. He doesn't seem to be in as much pain as long as you don't touch him. The bike survived, and though it does need minor repairs, it's not anywhere near as bad as it could've been. The helmet didn't fair so well, but it did it's job and that's what's most important. :-)
CO Springs is definitely an adjustment. Braxton is finally sleeping through the night again (hopefully this will stay!), but for a while he was a mess. Fussy, clingy, and yelling all the time. However, I think he is finally settling in and realizing that this is our new home. It's been hard for us to adjust to the new time zone. We're still waking up at 6:30am ready to go....which I guess isn't a bad thing. It's just different. I can't seem to get my stomach on this time clock. I'm always starving hungry at 11:00am and 5:00pm.
The cooler temperatures have been amazing! On the hottest day this week, it got up to 90 but there was no humidity so it didn't feel that bad. It just felt warm.
Just before leaving for CO Springs
On the road. This is a sign for "Kanorado" I guess that's our new state identies.
Our second evening in CO Springs, we went to Reagan's 5th birthday party.
Think he's ready for some cake?? :-)
This is the new way my child has taken up walking.
This afternoon we went for a walk. Guess I didn't color coordinate my kid. Yellow shirt, Red shoes and an orange hat. Way to go me!



No comments:
Post a Comment