"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas #2 - Paine Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with my family on Christmas Day.

All the little cousins. So precious! I just realized we didn't get a picture of all the Paine kids in front of the Christmas tree. That's a first. Oh well. Guess the Grandkids are cuter. :-)

Mom and Gabe with their Snuggies. Gabe claims he is returning his. :-) I love having my biggest brother back.

Oh goodness! I try to get a cute picture of us together on Christmas and this is what he does. His explanation: "We have enough good pictures together"

Oma with the super cute watering can I bought her!

Kathrynne and her wood.

Kaitlynn's hat. This girl has to be the cutest little ham ever!

Braxton with his special stocking from Grandma. We had three new stocking additions this year: Braxton, Silas and Gabe. We are running out of room on the mantle!

Braxton opening his exersaucer from Grandma and Grandpa

Someone was tired and decided to use the Christmas presents to create the perfect napping corner.

Silas. The second cutest baby in the world!

Kathrynne, Kaitlynn and Johnny in their Christmas towels.

Stocking time!


Hands down, my favorite picture of the day! Go Silas!

Hugs? or chokeholds?
Hmmmmm...I'll have to keep my eye on her. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment