"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Braxton's 6 month pictures!

Here are the promised pictures from Braxton's 6-month photo shoot! I have been so impressed with Stephanie at JCPenneys Portrait (out west). She gets the job done fast (i think we were in and out in less than 30 minutes) and does an incredible job! Of course...she has an adorable, very cooperative little model to work with. :-)

This is quite possibly my favorite pose of all time!

We got one 8x10 of this pose







This is the pose we got the package

Big boy! He did so good sitting up!

Bathtime pictures!





So much fun! I can't wait for the 9-month pictures!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing- gotta ask- how in the heck is he standing up in the 7th picture from the top? Am I seeing things wrong? :)

    Jenn Ervin

    ReplyDelete