"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Monday, July 6, 2009

5 Weeks Old!!

Here is the weekly picture. Now for the big news...our little guy weighs almost 10 lbs!!! What a chunk! :-) As I pack up his newborn clothes and give away the newborn diapers I am in awe of how quickly he is growing. I thank God every day for this beautiful blessing! I am so undeserving!


I moved him to the boppy pillow to give him better head support. We may keep doing weekly pictures there until he holds his head up better.


Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last week!

Such a sweet face!

This picture really makes me laugh! The only thing that would've made it funnier is a bottle of spilt milk!


I just adore him! He's learning to use his arms and is so much more communicative through coos and other pleasant sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment