A picture next to my (Laura's) hospital picture. See the resemblance? He's already changed so much though, it's hard to see it now!
Tummy Time!
Daddy likes to give him Mohawks
Sunbathing to help with jaundice! It worked too! He's completely over it! No more creepy yellow eyes!
First bath! He screamed and then showed us his anger by peeing all over a strainer full of clean dishes!! (I think the water was a little too cold because now he loves bathtime!)

Hahha! I love the peeing on the dishes part - gotta love those boys! I remember how freaked out we were when Jonathan was born "oh no! What's he doing!" Very glad he has a belly-button - that'll be important to him later! My borther Michael is currently drawing pictures of people with no arms or legs, but prominent belly buttons!! Cuddletime looks pretty fun - I was telling Bump this morning that we would do that soon. Bump responded "bump bump." luvs to all - Jenna
ReplyDelete