
The ultrasound was by-far one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. My heart melted as I saw my little boy swimming around, kicking, wiggling his fingers and toes, playing "peek-a-boo" (he would cover his face anytime the tech tried to get a picture of it, then he'd move them as soon as she wasn't trying anymore) and opening and closing his mouth (doesn't he look like he's smiling in the picture?).
Current boys name: Braxton Scott. Sounds like a quarterback right? :-)
Below is another picture of my ever-growing belly. We took it last night and as you can see, I'm finally having to wear maternity tops. Still in my pre-preggo jeans, but I have a feeling that is going to change by the time we take next month's picture.


Laura! You are such a cute preggo lady! I hope I'm that cute when it's my turn! I can't wait to meet baby boy this summer, you are so lucky! The baby pictures are so sweet! Miss you!
ReplyDelete~Jynae
... and my stock trading and house flipping partner ;-). a few years out i know, but i can dream right?
ReplyDelete